Vermont Chai | Black Tea
Spicy and warming chai, based on bold Indian Assam bursting with the Sweetness of Maple. Kind of like pancakes… but tea!
Black Tea, Cardamom, Ginger Root, Clove, Cinnamon, Star Anies, Maple, Natural and Organic Flavours.
( 紅茶 + 荳蔻 + 生薑 + 丁香 + 肉桂 + 八角茴香 + 楓木 + 天然和有機香料 )
SPICY | WARMING | MOORISH
May Contain Traces of Nuts.
Brew Me ☕︎at 100℃ for 1-2 Minutes, 15-20 Cups
Handmade with ❤ in Canberra, Australia
Here are our top tips to make the perfect stove top chai this Winter:
1) Always use freshly drawn water
2) Bring the water to boiling point and use fresh spices that are included in the chai blend you are using to make those flavours POP
3) Once the room smell amazing and your spices have infused through the water add your choice of milk we love to use Vanilla Soy - YUM!
4) When the pot begins to froth bring the temp right down and add your tea of choice (If you are a Tea Garden Subscriber, this month you can expect a delicious maple chai in your box, WHAT!?!, we know it's spectacular
5) Let the tea simmer for 2-4 minutes
6) Now add a little sweetness, honey is always a great option You can now sip happily on the most decadent chai you have ever made and keep warm this winter!