Reversible Recycled Budget Tote Bag made from Fish Feed Bags (Light Blue)
This is a Fair Trade Tote Bag made from Upcycled Fish Feed Bags
- Reversible so it is can have 2 colours for each bag.
- The bag is lined and has reinforced handles.
- There are no zippers, or pockets which makes it great to use as a large shopping bag or for the beach.
- Size: 50cm wide x 50cm high x 65cm long to handle.
- Weight: 150g
- Country of Origin: Handmade in Cambodia
- The Elephant Emporium is registered with FTAANZ – (Fair Trade Australia and New Zealand).
The Elephant Emporium is a Fair Trade business created from their love of travel to Southeast Asia and seeing our first handcarved wooden elephant. Their goal is to bring talented and creative workmanship to the lives of other people, so they started working with many Artisans from Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar.
The Elephant Emporium's mission is to bring economic empowerment and a sustainable income to our Artisans in the developing world to support not only their needs, but also their hopes and dreams.
When you purchase one of these products, you are “Making a difference” in the lives of others worldwide. In this partnering relationship, you have the assurance that your purchases provide that socially-responsible “Give Back” so essential within our global community!