Coffee Scrub Bar
A triple shot wake up for your skin; cold pressed coffee oil, roasted coffee oil and ground coffee beans for an exfoliating scrub. Leaves your skin feeling soft and vibrant.
Made in Queensland
cocus nucifera (coconut oil), oryza sativa (rice bran oil), olea europaea (olive oil), theobroma cacao (cocoa butter), aqua, sodium hydoxide, coffee arabica (coffee oil), coffea Arabica (coffee roasted oil), ground Arabica beans, vanillin
We do use edible oils:
- olive oil: cold pressed from olives grown under the Queensland sun – it is rich in antioxidants and free fatty acids that may help slow the aging process.
- rice bran oil: rich in vitamin E, antioxidants and phytosterols that are excellent for skin softening
- coconut oil: provides a generous fluffy lather.
- creamy cocoa butter: provides superior emollience
Benefits of using the soap bar soap:
- May relieve your dry skin – many of our customers say that their skin is not as dry – skin that once itched during the winter is no longer itchy.
- Rich, creamy lather leaves your skin soft and gently fragrant.
- Added skin loving nutrients nourish and feed your skin.
- Our busy lives can leave us stressed and harried – a relaxing bath or shower releases the aromatherapy oils in the soaps that can help restore our spirit for another day.
We have carefully formulated our soap with a balance of oils to provide a rich, generous and exceptionally mild lather, enriched with nutrients. The exquisite fragrances are our own custom blends of pure essential oils.
Australian and French clays assist deep cleansing, exfoliation and cell rejuvenation. The exquisite fragrances are our own custom blends of pure essential oils.