Cherry Blossoms herald the beginning of spring, the promise of new life....they only last a short time so they show the fleeting nature of life and encourage us to enjoy the beautiful things in life... a pretty blend of rose geranium, lavender, ylang ylang, patchouli, pink grapefruit and lime
Made in Queensland
cocus nucifera (coconut oil), oryza sativa (rice bran oil), olea europaea (olive oil), theobroma cacao (cocoa butter), aqua, sodium hydoxide, lavendula angustifolia (lavender oil), pelargonium graveoleans (rose gernanium oil), cananga odorata (ylang ylang oil), citrus paradisi (pink grapefruit oil), titanium dioxide, pink ultra marine
We do use edible oils:
- olive oil: cold pressed from olives grown under the Queensland sun – it is rich in antioxidants and free fatty acids that may help slow the aging process.
- rice bran oil: rich in vitamin E, antioxidants and phytosterols that are excellent for skin softening
- coconut oil: provides a generous fluffy lather.
- creamy cocoa butter: provides superior emollience
Benefits of using the soap bar soap:
- May relieve your dry skin – many of our customers say that their skin is not as dry – skin that once itched during the winter is no longer itchy.
- Rich, creamy lather leaves your skin soft and gently fragrant.
- Added skin loving nutrients nourish and feed your skin.
- Our busy lives can leave us stressed and harried – a relaxing bath or shower releases the aromatherapy oils in the soaps that can help restore our spirit for another day.
We have carefully formulated our soap with a balance of oils to provide a rich, generous and exceptionally mild lather, enriched with nutrients.
Australian and French clays assist deep cleansing, exfoliation and cell rejuvenation. The exquisite fragrances are our own custom blends of pure essential oils.