Deluxe Face Bar
This special recipe includes avocado oil, shea butter, aloe vera, ground oatmeal, manuka honey, fresh dairy cream and pink clay. Creamy, nourishing, deep cleansing and ultra nourishing. The pink clay assists gentle cleansing and cell rejuvenations. Lightly scented with a proprietary blend of essential oils to enhance your complexion. For best results use with silk face cloth.
Made in Queensland
cocus nucifera (coconut oil), oryza sativa (rice bran oil), olea europaea (olive oil), theobroma cacao (cocoa butter), persea gratissima (avocado oil), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), aqua, sodium hydroxide, mentha spicata (spearmint oil), lavendula angustifolia (lavender oil), citrus sinenus (sweet orange oil), dairy cream, ground oatmeal, manuka honey, goat's milk, pink clau
We do use edible oils:
- olive oil: cold pressed from olives grown under the Queensland sun – it is rich in antioxidants and free fatty acids that may help slow the aging process.
- rice bran oil: rich in vitamin E, antioxidants and phytosterols that are excellent for skin softening
- coconut oil: provides a generous fluffy lather.
- creamy cocoa butter: provides superior emollience
Benefits of using the soap bar soap:
- May relieve your dry skin – many of our customers say that their skin is not as dry – skin that once itched during the winter is no longer itchy.
- Rich, creamy lather leaves your skin soft and gently fragrant.
- Added skin loving nutrients nourish and feed your skin.
- Our busy lives can leave us stressed and harried – a relaxing bath or shower releases the aromatherapy oils in the soaps that can help restore our spirit for another day.
We have carefully formulated our soap with a balance of oils to provide a rich, generous and exceptionally mild lather, enriched with nutrients.
Australian and French clays assist deep cleansing, exfoliation and cell rejuvenation. The exquisite fragrances are our own custom blends of pure essential oils.