CLASSIC No.8 'lemon blossom, cananga + bergamot'
'Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.'
Our luscious sweet lemon blossom overlaid with the exquisite scent of the cananga flower cut through with the sharp citrus of the bergamot make this a high layered candle, each scent perfectly blended yet individual in their unique fragrances. A clean sharp yet well rounded candle, perfect for citrus lovers that like something a little different and a little elegant.
The Classic, original collection are in a monochrome design. Choose from Black on Black, or White on White, each vessel is finished with a custom-etched timber lid. True to our beginnings, each scent features a quote intended to inspire contemplation. Filled with our own unique scents, made from only quality materials. Classic.
- Biodegradable and free from pesticides or herbicides.
- Contains no genetically modified material.
- Manufactured using pure soy beans and contains no petroleum (paraffin waxes).
- Manufactured according to sustainability and renewable resource management principles.
- Cleans up easily with soap and warm /hot water and soap. eliminating the need for harsh solvents. We choose re-usable vessels with the hope that the jars come in handy for you in another form.
- Every gram of wax is analysed in a state of the art laboratory to assure its quality. Only after receiving a Certificate of Analysis guaranteeing a high, consistent standard does any wax leave the manufacturer.
- Although we would like to call the wax Organic, by process of the change from liquid to wax state this rules out the classification, what we can say is that if you are looking for an Eco-friendly wax then the waxes use are the global leader in this field.
CANDLES WITH CONSCIENCE, HAND-POURED IN AUSTRALIA.
Loobylou is driven by a love of candles and inspired by the connection between emotion and fragrance. We believe in treading gently on the earth, hand-crafting natural products of the highest quality. We celebrate the artistry and originality of candle making.